London Luton Airport, located 35 miles North of London in Bedfordshire, houses 15 scheduled carriers offering flights to over 60 domestic and international destinations. London Luton Airport handles over 7.5 million passengers per year, so it’s hardly surprising that finding the right Luton Airport parking to suit your needs can be such a nightmare – time consuming and expensive. However, the key to finding the right parking for your needs, at the right price, is now divulged for your reading pleasure…
There are various Luton Airport parking options available to passengers travelling through the Airport depending on budget, length of stay and level of service required. Determining which Luton Airport parking option will best suit your needs is the first step.
All short term, mid term, and long term on-airport parking is operated by NCP. Visitors that have booked by credit or debit card need to take the card used, to be able to enter and exit the parking. Visitors that made a booking within 72 hours will need to take a ticket and pay at the NCP desk within the airport terminal.
* Standard Luton Airport Parking
Luton short term parking is situated a short walk from the terminal and suitable for stays of up to 5 hours – perfect for collecting or dropping off passengers, or for short trips. When you arrive at Luton Airport, follow the yellow P signs to find the car park. Any cars left unattended in the set down or pick up areas, will be towed away by the police and a release fee will be incurred. Therefore, if you need to leave your car unattended, motorists must park in the Luton short stay car parks available at the Terminal. Visitors to the Airport should note that trailers are not permitted in the Luton short term car park.
* Luton Mid Term Parking
For passengers travelling on short breaks and business trips, this secure mid term car park is the ideal choice. The car park is perfect for passengers staying up to 5 days. To find the car park, follow the green P signs. The car park is approximately 0.5 miles away with bus transfers running to the terminal every 10 minutes.
* Luton Long Term Parking
The on-airport Luton long term car park has a minimum charge of 5 days, so this parking option is advised for passengers travelling away for at least more than 5 days. To find the car park on arrival at the Airport, follow the pink P signs. The long stay car park has CCTV cover and security patrols, and is serviced by a regular shuttle bus every 10 minutes to the terminal building. Passengers using this option should leave enough time to reach the terminal. Keep reading for tips on how to make your Luton Airport parking decision and get the best price.
* Luton Off-Airport Parking
Luton Airparks Services operate a secure off-airport long term parking facility at Luton Airport, with 24 hour patrols and CCTV. The car park operates a minimum stay of one day and a regular shuttle bus runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Passengers should allow 50 minutes to park and the transfer to the terminal. The Airparks car park does not permit motor homes, lorries or trailers.
* Disabled Parking at Luton Airport
Luton Airport has dedicated disabled parking bays in the short term, mid term and long term car parks, and the mid term and long term car parks are serviced by a fully accessible shuttle bus. Help Points are also available in each car park enabling passengers to call for free assistance. Passengers travelling with a motorised wheelchair should call NCP in advance on 01582 395484 for car parking advice. A pre-booking discount is available for passengers booking online.
Now we’ve looked at all the options, ‘how do I make sure I get the best quote to save me money?’ I hear you ask…
* Choose the best option for your needs: Whether this be short term Luton Airport parking, mid term Luton parking, Luton long term parking, off-airport or disabled parking
* Pre-book: Booking Luton Airport parking in advance will secure your parking space
* Discounts: Online bookings will normally reward you with a further discount
* Save time, find the right price and compare your options: Use an online Luton airport parking price checker to make sure you are not paying over the odds. A price checker enables you to compare parking prices online.
The best Luton airport parking price checker that I have found to compare Luton airport car parking is available on the Luton Airport information site.
* Truly Independent – so they get the best deals on parking prices and pass them on to you
* Better Rates – the Company goes direct to the Luton Airport parking operators so they can negotiate better rates
* Monitor Competitors – to ensure they offer you the best prices
* Information in one screen shot – so you can instantly see the best option and price for your needs
* Book online – traipsing around for the best Luton Airport parking is a thing of the past!
So next time you travel away, just follow the Luton Airport parking tips in this simple guide, and you’re away – more relaxed and with a few extra pennies in your pocket.
This article is free for republishing with links intact